General Instructions for All Applicants
- Due to the fast-paced nature of our firm, one page resumes are strongly encouraged, and we can only contact applicants we are interested in.
- In your cover letter or email, please do not repeat what is already in your resume. Instead, please highlight how the areas of law and responsibilities posted in the job posting match your experience, interests and long-term career goals. In addition, please use your cover letter/email to address any specific instructions noted in the job posting.
- Since formatting is not consistent across various versions of MS Word, we prefer resumes in PDF format. A free PDF converter program is available at www.primopdf.com.
- Unless otherwise specified, applicants must already have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Where to send your resume:
- Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 973-347-5488
- No phone calls please.
Posting Date: 11/24/2012
Job Location: Mount Olive, NJ 07828 (Morris County)
We are seeking an experienced Associate Attorney interested in a partnership track or a solo in the Morris/Sussex/Warren county area interested in a merger.
- Admitted to practice law in New Jersey with 4+ years experience.
- Social Security
Must be ready to be the lead attorney for our Social Security disability practice (i.e.; disability applications and administrative hearings).
- Elder law
Thorough understanding of NJ Medicaid regulations (i.e.; spend-down, transfer penalties, d4A SNTs, CSRA, and life estates) and experience filing institutional Medicaid applications.
- Financial analysis, auditing or accounting experience or education.
- Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel (any version from XP to 2003).
- Tax law
Estate tax planning and preparing fiduciary tax returns (such as Fed 706, NJ IT-R, NJ IT-Estate, NJ L-8s and L-9s, and 1041s).
- Probate and trust administration: Will contests, preparing and auditing fiduciary accountings and insolvent estates.
- Estate planning
Tax planning and drafting Wills and trust agreements.
Interviewing prospective guardians and wards (i.e.; developmentally disabled adults or older adults with advanced dementia), filing Complaints and court appearances.
- Full-time, hours are flexible between 8:30 AM to 6 PM with opportunities to work from home. Great opportunity if you are looking for some flexibility in your work schedule.
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance is available but we only pay 10% of the premium.
Specific Application Instructions
- Please include in the subject/reference line of your email or cover letter: "Assoc Attorney (NL-Atty-2012-11)."